My sister did this post and then tagged anyone who read it. At first I thought 25 things that is way to much but after reading hers I thought it was fun so if you desire to read 25 random things about me.... read on. If not pass and go!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. When I find a pair of pants or a shirt that I like I buy one of each color. My closet is really filled with maybe only 4 different styles. The rest is just a different color of that same style. I am disconnected when it comes to style.
2. I have a chicken pock mark on my leg that looks like the imprint of a molar tooth. when I was little I used to tell people that I was bit by someone and that was the scar.
3. Before my LDS mission, I was so scared to talk to new people on the phone I had never even ordered pizza. I still don't like talk to new people on the phone but at least I can do it.
4. I have been to Egypt.
5. I love to camp and hike and do all kinds of out doors things. But, I love my hot showers and makeup.
6. I love to take burning hot (and I mean burning my skin that it hurts and gets all red) showers.
7. I never wore make up until my nineteenth birthday, when my mom took me to get a makeover.
8. Before I knew any better I put my gold fish in a plastic bag filled it with water and froze him. I was upset because he had eaten some of my other fish.
9. I like to make lists of things I have already done, just so I can cross it off.
10. I love to travel!!! I have been to 9 different countries and 3 different continents.
11. My favorite animal is a shark and has been ever since I can remember.
12. I have a secret love for Batman. Not any of the actors that played him, but Batman!
13. I have a mole on my back that is the shape of an up-side-down heart.
14. I love really good black licorice. Not red vine black licorice but the real thing.
15. I hate seafood. Even the smell makes me sick. But my husband has introduced me to some that is tolerable.
16. I love movies.
17. I chew all my food on one side of my mouth.
18. I could eat good sourdough bread all day long.
19. Both of my children's names (unknown to me at the time) mean. Henry or "ruler of the home". Hummmmm?
20. I am a biter. I bite all my candy, popsicles and any thing else that most people suck on.
21. I am ambidextrous. When I paint, I use both hands.
22. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
23. I am from Utah but I pronounce my t's. As in mounTain and founTain. My husband thinks I am idiot.
24. I am one of the few people that got to marry a handsome prince. (My husband made me write that)
25. I love to dance. In college I did swing dancing clubs and taught people how. Now I just love to bust all kinds of moves when no one is looking.
I tag all who want to do this.