Hello all, so much to catch up on........
1. Christmas was great! Some fun pics of the kidos
2. New Year's was fabulous. I don't believe in new year's resolutions so I made no goals.....
3. Some family photos
4. Pete at one month
5. Peter's blessing
6. Pete is almost 3 months and is a sturdy 12.5 lbs. and 26 inches long. I say sturdy because he is not a total fatty, just solid.
7. Henry met his Kindergarten teacher.
8. Jetta cut her hair again. :-)
9. I have been reorganizing our primary. Ward boundaries changed and with that comes a lot of change and organizing.
10. We are moving to a house. Renting, but it is a house and it comes with a huge yard!!! If you would like our new address let me know and I will email or mail one to you. Pictures of the house to come. It needs so much work, but hey what fun would moving into a perfect house be???!! Ha Ha...