Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow Play

We have all been sick for the past week so when the forecast said snow my heart sunk because we would be inside for yet another day. However, that morning I woke up to the excitement of fresh snow and decided I didn't care if we were all still sick we were going out!! We needed the change of scenery so very badly! We had so much fun running, sliding, climbing, angle making, rolling, track making, snow eating, shoveling, and cold noseing. We played for 2 hours. I only took a few pictures and filmed a little, the rest of the time was just enjoyment! I love playing in the snow.


getting ready (side note: my brother, miles, made me this scarf for my mission. Jetta loves it!)


rare sibling love

8 comments:

Kristy said...

So cute! I bet they had a blast.

Jean said...

yYu guys have such great attention spans! 2 hours! mine last like 10 min in the cold!

Rosander said...

I love this time of year. It's so funny to see the kids dressed with so many layers they can't walk! I love that scarf! awesome!

maxfamclan said...

Nothing like fresh snow to make forget how much we hate the cold!

Richards Family said...

jetta looks like a little orphan! like someone from the outposts of the Soviet Union! if miles knew you mentioned that he made the scarf i think he'd die - he's seventeen and such a macho man today!

Richards Family said...

jetta looks like a little orphan! like someone from the outposts of the Soviet Union! if miles knew you mentioned that he made the scarf i think he'd die - he's seventeen and such a macho man today!

McCall said...

they look so adorable! i compelety forgot to ask you while you were in town if jetta needed snow boots - i have jack old ones fom last year. i can send them out if you want. they are a size 6.

DA pages said...

So cute! Jetta's snow suit reminds me of a Christmas story!