Sunday, October 21, 2007

Winter has come.




I think we only had 2 weeks of fall and now SNOW!!!. I love the snow, well for the first month and then I am ready for warm springs but that first snow is so exciting! Henry was so excited to play in the snow! We came home from church and the next thing I new Dave had snow pants, gloves, hats and boots all ready to go. I am so thankful that Dave loves the snow and cold that he will take Henry out in it as much as he wants. I love the snow as well.....it is the cold that comes with it that is not my favorite. I chose to stay inside and prepair the hot chocolate. Henry ate the snow and made face prints, ate more snow, threw snow at Dave, ate more snow and ate more snow. When he came in his face was so red from all the consumed snow I had to take a picture.

No comments: