5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Wow! 17 almost 18......Hummm.....High school. Thumping to loud music in my best friend Shellie's car looking for boys.
2. Getting ready to graduate and go to BYU Idaho, formally known as Ricks.
3. I think it was around this time that I joined the track and field team.
4. Thinking I was so way cool because my dad let me drive his XJR Jag. Oh so sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!
5. Trying to copy Michael Jackson moves so that I could dance with my friend Mcgarren.
5 things on my to-do list today:
2. Feed the kids
3. Change diapers
5. Repeat number one as often as I need to.
5 foods I enjoy:
1. Anything that I shouldn't (sugar, chocolate, ice cream, cake, etc.)
2. Really good bread, baked fresh with an exotic cheese spread on top that has just started to melt.
3. Lately pizza, pizza, and more pizza. No I am not pregnant I just really like pizza.
4. Fresh Fruit and Veggies any kind!!!!!!
5. Along with my pizza kick I am way into Health food, not organic, but great healthy food that makes my body feel good.
5 bad habits:
1. Not always eating that great healthy food that is above mentioned.
2. Procrastination!!!!!!!!! I just can't seam to kick that one!!!!!
3. I've stopped biting my nails, that used to be my number one bad habit.
4. Watching to many movies. I think Dave and I watch one almost every night.
5. Along with watching to many movies, staying up way to late and then complaining the next day about how tired I am.
5 favorite toys:
1. I don't even know what a toy for myself is.....I know, that is really sad!!
2. My camera
3. My sewing machine
4. Dave, any time we spend together is as fun as any toy.
5. Henry and Jetta, they are the funniest toys.